Keep your image CDs at your fingertips and browse all your photo CDs while you keep them on the shelf. Variable user defined thumbnail size and quality, let you to manage how much space will take on disk your catalog. If you previously use on disk organize software like Pics Organizer, and you have a meaningful collection, you will find very useful the search by name or keyword features. Also you may search by date to find a picture or a group of pictures within all your CDs. The build in full screen viewer will exactly point the cd number and label to load for viewing in full-screen mode with user defined speed slide show and transition effect, are another useful features incorporated for your convenient. Select from up to 6 resampling filters to increase image quality of thumbnails or during slide-show. Many image formats support lets you to catalog and preview or send to your friends with easy a CD or an entire collection of CDs. Export your catalog to MS Access database with ease. Thumbnail or image file data may also be exported to database as is, jpeg or bitmap format. Simple or relational database may be created. ImageCD Catalog proved to be an useful tool as image CD cataloger, thumbnail browser and full screen image viewer, all in one program.
» version 3.2 - posted on 2012-06-15
added: support for new image file formats; added: rotate jpeg image according to Exif 'Orientation' tag( if available); fixed: resize tree view in Windows 7; updated: graphics library;
» version 2.9 - posted on 2007-05-22
edit and change disk name as is displayed in catalog; auto open last active catalog on program start; display image info while on full-screen slideshow;
EULA - End User License Agreement
ImageCD Catalog 2005 - 2010
IMAGECD CATALOG - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. DoubleR Software grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you obtain a copy of the FREE EDITION of the SOFTWARE, you are granted to use the FREE EDITION of the SOFTWARE for an unlimited period at no cost. For the FULL VERSION you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's homepage. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Resinari Radu a.k.a. DoubleR Software. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .The SOFTWARE remains the exclusive property of the Vendor. Any Licensee which fully complies with the terms in this license agreement may use it according to the terms of this license agreement. You must not give copies of the Software or your license key to other persons or entities. You must not transfer the Software or your license key to another person or entity. You must also take reasonable steps to prevent any third party from copying the software from one of your machines without your permission.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of DoubleR Software and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. DoubleR SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. DoubleR SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL DoubleR SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF DOUBLER SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL DOUBLER SOFTWARE' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Romania and by the international copyright regulations and treaties. This Agreement may only be modified by a license addendum, which accompanies this Agreement or by a written document which has been signed, by both you and DoubleR Software. This Agreement has been written in the English language only and is not to be translated or interpreted in any other language. Prices, costs and fees for use of ImageCD Catalog are subject to change without prior notice to you. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement. ImageCD Catalog and ImageCD Catalog logos are trademarks of DoubleR Software. Microsoft, Windows, Excel, Word, the Windows logo, Windows NT, Windows 2000 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Resinari Radu a.k.a. DoubleR Software which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
DISCLAIMER AND ACKNOWLEGEMENT FOR FREEIMAGE
ImageCD Catalog uses the FreeImage graphics library. This disclaimer and
accknowlegement only applies to the FreeImage library, not ImageCD Catalog.
LibJPEG 8b - www.ijg.org
This software is copyright (C) 1991-2010, Thomas G. Lane, Guido Vollbeding. All Rights Reserved
LibPNG 1.4.3 - www.libpng.org/
Libpng is OSI Certified Open Source Software. OSI Certified is a certification mark of the Open Source Initiative.
Copyright (c) 1995, 1996 Guy Eric Schalnat, Group 42, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1996, 1997 Andreas Dilger
Copyright (c) 1998, 2010 Glenn Randers-Pehrson
LibTiff 3.9.4 - http://www.libtiff.org/
Copyright (c) 1988-1997 Sam Leffler
Copyright (c) 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
LibMNG 1.0.10 - http://www.libmng.com/
Copyright (c) 2000,2003 Gerard Juyn (email@example.com)
OpenEXR 1.7.0 - http://www.openexr.com/
Copyright (c) 2007 Lucas Digital Ltd. LLC.
OpenJPEG 1.4.0 - http://code.google.com/p/openjpeg/
Copyright (c) 2002-2007, Communications and Remote Sensing Laboratory, Universite catholique de Louvain (UCL), Belgium
Zlib 1.1.3 - http://www.zlib.org
Copyright (C) 1995-1998 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
LibRAW 0.10-Beta3 - http://www.libraw.org/
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 LibRaw LLC.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DoubleR Software BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Permission to use, copy and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notices and this permission notice appear in all copies of the software and related documentation.
END OF DISCLAIMER AND ACKNOWLEGEMENT FOR FREEIMAGE